||Organized the Print Farm|
by brian @ 17:33:52 - [perma-link]
I’ve had this on the back burner for a while, only using the 3 printers I had hooked up, and dealing with the loose cords tripping up the robot vacuum. Now all 5 printers and 3 Raspberry Pis running Octoprint are connected and usable.
The Anycubic is printing great with the 0.8 nozzle. Maybe .567 layers needed too much volume. I lowered
it to 0.486 and the problems seem to have vanished.
Prusa was working fine, but I haven’t been using it for the last few weeks. I got more food-safe filament, so I’ll get it going again.
The MPMD up top still runs like a champ. I had a firmware scare and thought I had bricked it. It turned out to be the wrong formatting on the SD card. I’ll load it back up with flexible filament and put it to work again, too.
“Reilly and Jonesy” on the bottom, both controlled by the raspberry pi “Katy-kat”, probably need some maintenance. Extruder calibration (because I finally did that on the others and wow what a difference), and software upgrades. And recalibrate the beds.