We see you're using Internet Explorer. Try Firefox, you'll like it better.
Firefox blocks pop-up windows.
It stops viruses and spyware.
It keeps Microsoft from controlling the future of the internet.
Click the button on the right to download Firefox. It's free.
promising more than can be delivered since 1996
This is my site where I keep various projects: work in progress, quick hacks, and sometimes useful software. Most of it is in progress. Some of it never will be completed. Some of it will never get started. But in some way or another I've found it useful, educational, or at least entertaining. Maybe you will, too.
These are projects that don't necessarily work. They do something. Just not necessarily quite what I wanted. Or maybe they just aren't done yet. And the code usually isn't very pretty (so its not available when i can avoid posting it :).
more to come...
- AIM Bots - Two AIM bots that I use with my Hiptop. One gateways IRC, the other does something along the lines of Telnet (useful for MUDs or, uh, whatever else Telnet can do).
- Yahoo! Messenger Winamp plugin - This plugin for Winamp will set your Yahoo! Messenger status to the currently playing artist/song. It works for most people. Its pretty barebones. I hope to update it soon, but since I don't use windows anymore, I wouldn't hold your breath.
- PhotoBlog - A perl and php hack so I can email blogs with photo attachments from my Danger Hiptop.
- RSS Viewer - formatted for the Danger Hiptop, top browse various syndicated news sources.
- Volumetrix - a Dice game formatted for the Danger Hiptop.
These are future projects that I have yet to start. They're things I come up with talking to my friends. Sometimes I'm at the computer, sometimes not.
more to come...
- MP3 Jukebox - Yeah, like the world needs another jukebox program. I keep thinking this could just be an Applescript to control iTunes. All I really want is multiple priority-based playlists with a fallback to weighted random selection.
- "Always On" IM client - Or maybe its a server. Like a proxy. So you connect to it instead of the service. When you're connected it passes messages to you. When you're not, it still is, so you can have a status message letting your buddies know you're not around.
- PDA Butler - an IM bot that updates your PIM. Idea in progress.
- Theoretical Proof of Prior Art - To debunk all software patents, simply prove that there can not be an original idea.